domingo, 17 de julio de 2016

IF I RULED THE WORLD


IF I RULED THE WORLD ( TONY BENNET )

If I ruled the world,
ev'ry day would be the first day of spring
Every heart would have a new song to sing
And we'd sing of the joy every morning would bring

If I ruled the world,
ev'ry man would be as free as a bird,
Ev'ry voice would be a voice to be heard
Take my word we would treasure each day that occurred

My world would be a beautiful place
Where we would weave such wonderful dreams
My world would wear a smile on its face
Like the man in the moon has when the moon beams.

If I ruled the world every man
would say the world was his friend
There'd be happiness that no man could end
No my friends, not if I ruled the world.

Every head would be held up high
There'd be sunshine in everyone's sky
If the day ever dawned when I ruled the world


Si yo gobernara el mundo,
cada día sería el primer día en primavera .
Cada corazón tendría una nueva canción para cantar.
Y cantaríamos la alegría que trae cada mañana.

Si yo gobernara el mundo,
cada hombre sería tan libre como un pájaro,
Cada voz sería una voz para ser escuchada.
Te aseguro que atesoraríamos cada día.

Mi mundo sería un lugar hermoso
Donde se tejen esos sueños maravillosos

Mi mundo tendría una sonrisa en su cara
Al igual que el hombre en la luna cuando esta brilla
Si yo gobernara el mundo
cada hombre diría que el mundo es su amigo.

Habría felicidad que ningún hombre podría finalizar
No,amigos mios, no si yo gobernara el mundo
Cada cabeza se erguiría en alto.

Habría sol en el cielo de todo el mundo
Si cada día que amanezca yo gobernara el mundo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...